Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

2 Polish Cheaters.

Go down 
+3
Mike
Chrupez
Hom3Less
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hom3Less

Hom3Less

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:26 am

Today we ( Me and Chrupez) are scriming 2o2 with H2O and his Mate, i dont who is he, this other guy but they are cheating soo hard and Chrupez can prove that by his own word and i can cut my dick if they dont cheat.

2 Polish Cheaters. Cheatp

h2o and h2k

This Zdzojowany guy is babcia and h2o tell him to spec us cuz we cheat.

Last edited by Hom3Less on Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:34 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Chrupez

Chrupez

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 11:32 am

They hax for sure. Soo strange cheats, they know from where we are come and from which side, sometimes making prefire and never we can kill them with nade.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:10 pm

I did notice that many times with h2o.. Homeless was there why he did not make a demo?
Back to top Go down
Hom3Less

Hom3Less

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:45 pm

polish 234 its me... cant make demo because we are playing scrim vs h2o and h2k ._.

Polish#234 - Homeless
Polish#666 - Chrupez
Zdzojowany - Babcia
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:50 pm

ahh okay okay i thougt u was spec Smile
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 03, 2012 12:50 pm

Make demos send me i will add the ip with pleasure Smile
Back to top Go down
Olli

Olli

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 5:49 am

I also think we need a demo. Maybe only Babcia was on ts with them?
Btw is h2o caught? I mean rly. Not with any shit demo
Back to top Go down
Hom3Less

Hom3Less

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 04, 2012 10:00 pm

Fuck all demos, i won't make any demo, it's waste of the time ._. They told us that we cheat (wallhack) and that's why they use it ._. Babcia is his friend, so he won't make any demo.
Back to top Go down
Olli

Olli

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2012 1:27 am

Demos arent waste of time if its a proper demo tbh. I always ban based on it Smile
Back to top Go down
an1x

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 12:57 am

i was the second player called h2k and we are clean players... ur cheating hard since some weeks on every pub server...no wonder why u join cu just for being protected...no1 cu member gonna trying to catch u Smile same ur friend chrupez did u start cheating in same time? I also hear he was busted on pbbans with name slayer Razz dunno if this true...(just hear that) anyways i have a demo and can proove that you were more conspicuous than us Razz someone wants it? and plz fix ur configs /com_maxfps 333 not allowed and other stuffz like u use... you even confirmed it himself

Ps: no offence to others cU members but these both are clear cheaters since some weeks...just appears to be good and clean
peace cU <3
Back to top Go down
Olli

Olli

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:16 am

He was pbed for n_vecz.
Homez was never suspect for me tbh. But also if we wont spec cu members that much. Ofc others can still do it Smile So its not rly a protection coz if a cu member hax, he get banned and kicked out ofc.

Cya around
Back to top Go down
an1x

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 1:36 am

Ok Olli thanks for info x)

See you on game Razz
Back to top Go down
Hom3Less

Hom3Less

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 4:49 am

So post demo, please u dumbfuck ._. I'm Clean player (skilled) not like you and this ego kid h2o who does not know how to lose, coming to forum and lie to us u not use wh in this scrim WTF??? ._. GTFO !

So if we hax on pub servers and everywhere, why im never catched ? Why no1 make demo of me showing that i hax there? WHY? Because im clean and u are trying to prove that i hax but i didnt ._. SO FO and FU...

U will see... im gonna catch you ._. mean make demo showing that u hax.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:27 am

I did notice H2o strange play many times. He know where the enemy is coming from..
Back to top Go down
Olli

Olli

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 5:51 am

Homez and neither Anix was caught. So better both close this topic until there is no proof. Only my suggestion. Since you are both mature guys... Smile
Back to top Go down
an1x

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 6:45 am

Hom3Less wrote:
So post demo, please u dumbfuck ._. I'm Clean player (skilled) not like you and this ego kid h2o who does not know how to lose, coming to forum and lie to us u not use wh in this scrim WTF??? ._. GTFO !

So if we hax on pub servers and everywhere, why im never catched ? Why no1 make demo of me showing that i hax there? WHY? Because im clean and u are trying to prove that i hax but i didnt ._. SO FO and FU...

U will see... im gonna catch you ._. mean make demo showing that u hax.

h4h4h4 nice post Very Happy ur mad and need to insult? xDDD ur SHIT player and always will be..dunno why you think that your skilled Very Happy ur fucking noob with lame unhit setting/wh/low pitch and u think ur good? let me laugh HAHAHAH! You say we dont know how to lose but tell me please when we lose? Razz:P dont forget YOU lose this scrim not we! rolled noobs? Smile)) atleast your friend was busted with commands from aimbot... im sure u tested it too, works good? And good luck with trying catch me...im clean power and have nothing to hide. I wonder how much time would take u to changing all command in config if you would join server with real PB or TZAC not this 1.0 pb crap
Back to top Go down
h2o2

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:33 am

Wolałbym abyś przypial się do loga MaD za moszne a twój kolega wyladowalby z palem wchodzącym w dupę a wychodzacym lewym okiem. Anyway cheating in this game is so fucking useless. Noobs like tacin or others can wh to achieve scores like pro players but me and Anix ? Haha guys we play this game so much time and we know where opposite team respawns. We both achieved such a big skill that hacking in our game would be making our aim down. We don't really need shitty rtcw wh which is rly shit. We don't know where enemy is exactly but.... we hear him ! Ye we are playing on headsets and for guy like homez who is talking on Skype and prolly listen music it is impossible that he didn't hear me and I heard him. Anyway just change a nick to be undercover and record my epic wh. Gl Smile Ps Lilith Ty seksie <3 :*
Back to top Go down
h2o2

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 9:56 am

Btw homez said that he is clean and there is no demo which showing his wh. That's great but why u are accusing us if you know that there is not a demo showing me or Anix while we are playing on wh. 1st u say that non demo is not a proof that some1 is clean and then you are defending in same way that no one have got your demo. So or iam clean and you are clean or I can cheat in the same way like you. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Olli

Olli

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:23 am

1st. Why wh bring your aim down?
2nd. How you know that wh in rtcw is shit? I dont know.
3rd. You have to say "Anix and me"
4th. Google also translate polish.
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 11:55 am

Btw H2o kid.. Dont say liliths name after all the shit u told her.
Back to top Go down
h2o2

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10, 2012 10:58 pm

Iam writing all this text on phone so sorry for mistakes but they are not as important as general meaning is. I said that Lilith is kinda sexy so u should be happy. Ok olli aim brings your aim down cos it doesn't aim at head but on neck. You can see it on many demos and guy who aim really good and he shots hs without any problems with aimbot is shit. In many demos u can also see wh. Player using it sometimes doesn't see enemy's head or there are some shitty colors etc. you can also see it in many demos. Btw mike. Lilith is my friend Smile
Back to top Go down
Olli

Olli

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 2:05 am

Thought we are talking about wallhack and not about aimbot in here..?!
Back to top Go down
an1x

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 5:58 am

close/delete this topic imo affraid
Back to top Go down
roney
Fullmember
Fullmember
roney

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:16 am

Just ban them lol....dont see reason to keep them up here or on server......cu dm isnt the only game server on ye????
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2012 6:19 am

This h2o like problems so yea lets ban him
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

2 Polish Cheaters. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2 Polish Cheaters.   2 Polish Cheaters. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2 Polish Cheaters.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: #cU'Community. :: #cU'Cheaters.-
Jump to: