Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Banned

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
h2oo

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Banned   Banned I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 1:01 pm

Hello cU members! Today i wanted to play on your server but it was impossible becuase few seconds after joining server i have been kicked my one of your admins - rampage. After reconnection i get information from the same guy - rampage that he knows my real vpn now. I didnt react on it but after few moments my internet was down for 30 seconds. After getting back to game without lag i have been banned by rampage. If it is possible unban me.
Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Junky
Leader
Leader
Junky

Banned Empty
PostSubject: Re: Banned   Banned I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Hey
The BIG problem is that Mike make some cU srvers on i i dont know about that (WTF ?! )
so Mike thinks hes a new cU Admin/Hoster, so i talk with winni why the fuck he make some servers on names cU Scrim tj and dm and i dont know about that,i become Servers back in few Days,but when Mike stay as cU Hoster/and member i leave cU course Mike is in my ice a stupid kid who kicked all when he dont like him and in last time Mike make only Bullshit he dont was admin or something and he do what an Admin do kicked all pepole make only trouble on Servers and with people,so we will see in few days /on weekende) i will speak with Winni again and i will servers back

greetz Junky
Back to top Go down

Banned
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: #cU'General. :: #cU'Normal talk.-
Jump to: