Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)

Go down 
+5
Laura
Olli
Mike
high
Jere92
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jere92

Jere92

Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) Empty
PostSubject: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 8:37 pm

hey guys, happy cu is back, but...who stole my nick couldnt use it DD==, anyway see u aroud.GG
Back to top Go down
high

high

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 4:28 am

welcome here

I don't think that anybody stole your nick...maybe it's sth wrong with forum idk...but i'm quite that there is no more jere registered here Arrow
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/zsombor.daniel?ref=tn_tnmn
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 8:24 am

Its some mistake on forum pack will rename you.
Back to top Go down
Olli

Olli

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 12:29 pm

Who are you? scratch
Back to top Go down
Jere92

Jere92

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 7:56 pm

Well u dont know me cos i ve quit the game, now it's a month that i am playing it again, i used to play in 2005-2008 always using jere as name.
Back to top Go down
Laura
Fullmember
Fullmember
Laura

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2012 10:09 pm

@jere

Hi jere.I hope u will behave on cu server,and not making troubles like u did on AoD,because there were
no admins around.So b cool,and have fun,otherwise you're ass will b kicked asap.

Cheerz Laura,
Back to top Go down
high

high

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 2:15 am

Laura wrote:
@jere

Hi jere.I hope u will behave on cu server,and not making troubles like u did on AoD,because there were
no admins around.So b cool,and have fun,otherwise you're ass will b kicked asap.

Cheerz Laura,

xeah agreed, he is welcomed here and on servers ofc, but he should behave himself and not whine after every kills he receive... Shocked ofc he kills then he is queit...such a lame attitude dude rabbit

so yeah pls behave yourself silent
Back to top Go down
Jere92

Jere92

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 6:07 am

okok i'll try, but no whine no fun Cool
Back to top Go down
Reflex

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2012 8:30 pm

Jere92 wrote:
okok i'll try, but no whine no fun Cool

That's my motto when I am in trollmode. :O)
Want to join my trollclan? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.nabil-harb.eu
Jere92

Jere92

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:14 am

Ofc i want ahah, iam always in troll mode, trowing nades , tking, pushing, whining, lols
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 8:15 am

haha im always in ban/kick/abuse my admin mode hhahahah
Back to top Go down
surfizz
Co-Leader
Co-Leader
surfizz

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 12:10 pm

welcome in this forum jere
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/mathieu.ballanger
Olli

Olli

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:02 pm

Laura wrote:
@jere

Cheerz Laura,

Mike wrote:
haha im always in ban/kick/abuse my admin mode hhahahah

Sometimes I would like a "like button" in here

Last edited by Olli on Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:05 pm

haha, lilith did ask me today "where is the lick button" xD
Back to top Go down
Olli

Olli

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:16 pm

Razz ?
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 23, 2012 1:19 pm

omfg LIKE BUTTON when she see this she will kill me Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ub3rM3

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:12 am

loool
Back to top Go down
high

high

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 5:55 am

Mike wrote:
omfg LIKE BUTTON when she see this she will kill me Very Happy

haha Mike...I told ya on server maybe some days ago that your ass will get kicked cuz of comments like this...xD do ya remember, mate?Very Happy if yeah start to prepare your ass for the kicikingxD Laughing

you lilttle dirty Razz -er xD cheers
Back to top Go down
Mike

Mike

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24, 2012 6:00 am

HAHAHAH Very Happy Yea mate i remember xD
Back to top Go down
Goku
Fullmember
Fullmember
Goku

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 1:10 am

olli licks monkey balls.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)   Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hi (The length of the title for this topic m...)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: #cU'General. :: #cU'Normal talk.-
Jump to: